Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feb. 2, 2011, Meg's P.S.

Greetings All,
In Matt's last post he made a caveat with regards to this blog serving a double purpose as online journal and community sharing. I would like to add with a smile the same caveat with an emphasis on patience as I attempt to describe all that we are seeing and experiencing here. Attempting to describe India is like dressing in the dark, you understand the concept of what you are doing, foot in pant leg, one then the next, buttons up the shirt to the top, but you lack the coordination of full sight. Your buttons are askew, your shirt tucked in crooked. Understanding India is much the same. Textures, smells, sounds are concepts I understand, but the subtle differences, the overarching atmosphere is at once all encompassing and impossible to articulate. So, thank you for your patience, and feel free to glaze though my ramblings. Also, I am a terrible speller, so... no judging. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment